YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A gamemaster ^.^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aznjimmy

A gamemaster ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: A gamemaster ^.^   A gamemaster ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:14 am

Cool Name:John Nguyen

iGN: Jimmy ( when i register =] )

Experience: Aaronms , gunzms , Boredms , and sianfellenms

What will you do to help the community?:
Hmm..I think i would advertise this server and make videos so more people will know more about this server :p.
Email:vincent2497gmail.com,if you want yahoo my yahoo is nguyen.john7@yahoo.com,vincent2853@gmail.com

I will give you 3 reasons why you should choose me:First,I think it would be a lot of fun to be gm and meeting new people,Secondly i'm a nice person and easy to get along with i enjoy doing events lastly, helping others when needed ill follow the gm rules custom made for this server and first i have to ask permission to make an event.

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR:A gamemaster or an Admin.

Hobbies:-playing sports
-chatting with friends
-meeting new people
-hanging out with my friends
-going to parties
-listen to music
-i like to draw sometimes
-play games with my friends Very Happy
-watching t.v.
-and playing cards

How active will you be:I will probably be active everyday to see my friends and meet other people.3-4 hours

Where are you from, Country/Timezone:United States/West Coast Specific time

Why did you apply:I wanted to apply because i would like to have fun ,helping other people,making videos with my friends and gamemasters,and i like to gamemaster servers because it's fun and the best way to get to know players which is why i am applying to be game master .thank you

If two person were fighting, what will you do:First of all i will ask whats the problem and try to solve it calmly if that doesn't work i will normally jail both players and ask them what has gone wrong by them selves to try to fix the problem with out having the other 1 spamming when the other is talking to me.

How will you handle a Hacker:First ill follow the hacker for 2 ~ 10 min.s to make sure they didn't turn off the hacks for a bit.Then take some screen shots and ban if/when i am 100% sure that person is hacking,I just want this server to be a happy server. Very Happy xD
But not a bad server...

Why should we choose you:First,I think it would be a lot of fun to be gm and meeting new people,Secondly i'm a nice person and easy to get along with i enjoy doing events lastly, helping others when needed ill follow the gm rules custom made for this server and first i have to ask permission to make an event.

Thank you for reading my gm application and i am looking forward to the upcoming results, Thanks!

Cool

Last edited by aznjimmy on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needs to add some more questions and answers. ^_^)
Back to top Go down

A gamemaster ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YinYangMs :: Staff Applications :: Gm Applcations (Post here)-
Jump to: