YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alyx3's GM app . lol .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iLoveYou

Alyx3's GM app . lol . Empty
PostSubject: Alyx3's GM app . lol .   Alyx3's GM app . lol . Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:08 pm

Name: Alyana .(:

Time Zone: GMT -8:00

Email: alyana_reyes_012@yahoo.com

When and how long are you on: Everyday ; 6+ hours .(x

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step: 1st - see proof . 2nd - warning , and if it happens agen , ban .

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it : I would try and resolve without anyone getting hurt ( mentally of course lol . ) , and if that didn't work , i would just walk away er ask someone fer help .

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long : I was a GM in 43 servers . i owned - 3 , co owned - 4 , admin - 5 , coder - 9 , gfx - 10 , event - 11 , and a regualr gm - 1 and im currently a gfx in 2 other servers .

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why : 1 . I never lie . ( i seriously hate when people lie . ) 2 . I would and will not ever try and sabotage the server if i was mad , and 3 . Im a really nice person . I wouldn't take advantage of anyone .(:

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): I can code , i can make really good sites , i have a lot of friends looking fer servers , i make a lot of videos , and i make good banners .(:

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): Im into almost all sports , and of course MapleStory Private Servers .xD

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules : Yes . im really good at following directiong in general .xD

Thanks Fer taking the time to read my app .(: Hope you like it .Very Happy

Feel free to use my Format for your official format .(:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nice App   Alyx3's GM app . lol . Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Wow Ur App Is Longgggg Let The Best Win I Guess
Back to top Go down
StreetSign

PostSubject: Re: Alyx3's GM app . lol .   Alyx3's GM app . lol . Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:52 am

Mhhhhm This App and Cancelms app look Alot aLike
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hermit4eva

PostSubject: whats ur ign   Alyx3's GM app . lol . Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:07 pm

wats ur ign in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyx3's GM app . lol .   Alyx3's GM app . lol . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyx3's GM app . lol .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YinYangMs :: Staff Applications :: Gm Applcations (Post here)-
Jump to: