YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SacredMatrix's GM app

Go down 
2 posters

Should I be A GM?
Yes
SacredMatrix's GM app Vote_lcap67%SacredMatrix's GM app Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
SacredMatrix's GM app Vote_lcap33%SacredMatrix's GM app Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Maybe
SacredMatrix's GM app Vote_lcap0%SacredMatrix's GM app Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sacredmatrix

SacredMatrix's GM app Empty
PostSubject: SacredMatrix's GM app   SacredMatrix's GM app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:57 am

Name:Daniel

Ign:SacredMatrix

Job:Shadower

How long are you online per day? : 5-12 hours or more. But some days i need to work so i might be on for like 3 hours. I'm not sure.

How long have you played Maplestory? : Ehhhhhh.... About 3 years.

Have you ever been a GM? : Yes I have been a GM thank you for asking.

If you have, list the server names and version (55 or 62):Ok let me think......... (The reason I wrote level (insert number here between 1-5) GM and (insert number between here 1-5) because either i got demoted or promoted.....
JadeMS(Level 5 and 4 GM v.62)
HoomMS:(Level 2 and 3 GM v.62) (SHUT DOWN)
HootersMS:(Level 5 GM v.62) (OWNERS BARELY ON)
StartOfStoryMS:(Level 3 and 4 GM) (OWNERS BARELY ON)
QuestCrewMS:(Head-Admin) (Server is still being made)
ShinyStory:(Level 4 GM) (Server still on)
My brother's server which was only on for like a month or something like that........I forgot the name of his server......I think it was like HeroMS or something:(Level 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 GM) (The reason cause i've been all levels cause my bro was messing with me.) (SHUT DOWN)

How can you contribute to the server? :Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................................... I can add more people to my friends that play maplestory and also I can just join some random server and spam for people to join YingYangMS! I can host a lot more events so people dont quit (A.K.A) wipes if they actually happen.

What good qualities (What are you good at) do you have? : WAIT A MINUTE! What type of qualities..... In real life or in maplestory well........ w/e. I'm nice and make a lot of friends. I hang out with my friends a lot. Now like at 9-12 P.M me my brother and my friends just walk around the neighborhood. I like to play handball and that's all you need to know right now i guess.

How many GM commands do you know? : A lot except well killing npcs. Ask me questions about commands and I'll tell you.

Why I should be a GM: I think I should be a GM because i am very experienced. I know all ids, commands, everything. I can host events when server is bored. I'm very familiar with the rules of being GM, no giving ppl free stuff, no scrolling for people unless they win event, etc.

How I would handle a hacker:I would 1st give them a warning if its a little hack. I would jail them for 10-15 minutes. If I see them hacking again I will ban them. If it's a big hack like trying to dmg the server i would ban them right away.

If you want me to write more I'll edit this.

Last edited by sacredmatrix on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
iBlonde

PostSubject: Re: SacredMatrix's GM app   SacredMatrix's GM app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:58 am

mehh i might say yes if i was gm Laughing u should add ur ign.
Back to top Go down
sacredmatrix

PostSubject: Re: SacredMatrix's GM app   SacredMatrix's GM app Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 pm

i added my ign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SacredMatrix's GM app   SacredMatrix's GM app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SacredMatrix's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YinYangMs :: Staff Applications :: Gm Applcations (Post here)-
Jump to: