YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iBlonde's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iBlonde

iBlonde's GM App Empty
PostSubject: iBlonde's GM App   iBlonde's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 am

Name: Steven

In-Game Name: iBlonde (of course Very Happy)

Location/Timezone: GMT -5 Eastern Time and I live in Maryland

Describe yourself : I'm sorta weird and funny at the same time. I can also be very angry and very nice. I have a short temper and you might say I'm annoying depending on how you

Hobbies/Interest : I like to do things on my laptop(EX: play games, do some research, etc). If I'm bored I go to the library and check out some books. I like to go outside and jog. I have a great interest in Graphics and I'm learning how to do them right now Very Happy.

Email: younglegend0@gmail.com

Why do you want to be a GM?: I want to be a gm because I can catch hacker cause I was a hacker in MapleStory. (EX: Item vac, Flying, and God mode.) I can also be nice and be a guide for new players because this server is unique then other servers. (EX: Spiegelmann. He sells cool stuff.) I can invite my friends and make this server the best. ( Not by myself but by my fellow GMs if we work together.)

What are you going to do when you are a GM?: I will help people and invite people. I will also use my method on hackers not just banning them right away. I will help this server be the best. I will help people that doesnt know how to play the game and help them in game and show them around the server.

If someone harasses you, what will you do?: First I would warn them 3 times. If they keep on harassing me, I will jail them for 15 min. Then if the person keeps on Harassing me, I will ban them. (not IP ban. Just when he realizes what he did and apologize.)

If someone is hacking, what will you do?: I will give them 1 warning to stop. Then I will jail them for 10 min. Then IP ban.

Thanks! ~iBlonde
Back to top Go down

iBlonde's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YinYangMs :: Staff Applications :: Gm Applcations (Post here)-
Jump to: