YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MistaSky Gm App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iMistaSky

iMistaSky

MistaSky Gm App Empty
PostSubject: MistaSky Gm App   MistaSky Gm App Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 am

Real Life Name: Hugo(Juice)

In Game Name:MistaSky

Login Name: XssassinD

Area: Boca Raton, Florida

Myself?:Funny, strange as the popular kids like to call it. xDD I'm a calm person but I only get ticked off if there is a person non-stop acting like a total fool.

Stuff That Interests Me: [Massive Multi Online Roleplaying Games] [My Girlfriend ^^] [Learning new things] [Anime xO] [Jrock/Rap/Rock/Techno Music] [Friends] [New MMORPGS]

Way of Contact:
Aim:MistaJuiceBox
Msn:CelestialNomad@live.com
(More on aim though)

Reasons for Gm: Well for starters, I'm a very kind person and am willing to help out the new comers of the server. Help them around the server like telling them where the all in one shops are at. or that @fmnpc is shanks or that this server has the leaf system so they can gained up more the limited amount of mesos(2.47bil) [Also located in shanks.] Help out the other busy GameMasters to catch hackers.

Things "if" I Become a Gm: I'm going to help people around the server that really don't know how to play the game or if are new the features of a private server. It maybe different from what their were used to in the normal Global MapleStory. Show them the leaf system or that shanks is the all in one shop and including the job advance or if they are not near shanks and is near cody then they can click on him and he will do all job advances even if you are a beginner so you don't have to walk all the way to where the job manager since new comers to servers will be used to that.

Harassments against Me: If someone will come and start a conversation with harsh language then I will warn him or her about it for a while. If he or she continues, then I will jail them until they have learned their lesson(Not sure if I have the right to ban)

If a Hacker Appears?: Warn him or her to stop. If not, then jail for a while. Once jail is over and they still do it, then it will be an ip ban. We all want people to play fair.

-MistaSky-
Back to top Go down

MistaSky Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YinYangMs :: Staff Applications :: Gm Applcations (Post here)-
Jump to: