YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StreetSign's Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StreetSign

StreetSign's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: StreetSign's Gm App   StreetSign's Gm App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:54 am

Name: Chris

IGN:StreetSign

Location&Time Zone: Gmt -6:00 Central tim Us Canada

How long have u bin in this server: I am new to this server.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I would like to become a Gm to get rid of hackers of any other people who harmful to the server. and also make banners for this server

What qualities do you have that will make you a better GM than other GMs?: I would have to say that I am Easy going not that hard to get along with me and very open but when its time to get serious I can do that.

How active are you?: I would say I am on about 2-4 hours

How long are you on each day?: about 2-4 hours a day

Name some events you could do: jump quests, name that item, trivia, treasure hunt, and spawning different mobs or silver slimes

Do you know at Least 25 GM commands?: yeah I have a V.62 gm handbook Just in case I need help with anything

How many friends do you have that you can invite to CancelMS?: I have 3 friend that play private server and 2 other one that play global and private server
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hermit4eva

StreetSign's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: StreetSing's GM Application   StreetSign's Gm App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:11 am

Sorry But Denied.
Back to top Go down

StreetSign's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YinYangMs :: Staff Applications :: Gm Applcations (Post here)-
Jump to: