YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥ ~ Hold ~ App ~ ♥

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollipopie

♥ ~ Hold ~ App ~ ♥ Empty
PostSubject: ♥ ~ Hold ~ App ~ ♥   ♥ ~ Hold ~ App ~ ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:26 am

~ Heyy ^..^ ~

Real Name is : Ashley

Location&Time Zone: new york EST

How long have u been in this server: Since when it was opened .. =]

Why do you want to be a GM?: i want to be a GM so i can help ppl when other gm's arent on...im a all day person so whatever private server i play...i have nothing elese to do this summer...but there are times im not on.....i like hosting events and from all the other private servers i been in and been a gm ive heard i was there fav gm..well most of the ps.

How active are you?: mostly all day until i go out somewhere or just dont feel like playing...which doesnt happen alot lol.

How long are you on each day?: More Than 5 Hours =]

Experience: I've been playing Maplestory, Maplestory Global to be more informative, for almost 5 years. My main character in MS Global is an Assassin(lvl53). But I stopped playing MS when my Assassin turned 53 because, I somehow found out that I was really pushing too much effort on playing MS. Well, I was though. So I was thinking that if I play a high rate Maplestory server, my "pushing too much effort" can pay off. So I tried searching some private servers via google and I found.. actually i didn't find one working server because all of them are just on the "Developing Stage" wherein they make the server via notepad. I didn't have a choice so I played MS Global again for 1 more year. After that one freaking long year, I found out that ragezone has already released the server files of Maplestory. YAY! RAGEZONE FTW! I also heard about OdinMS so I tried playing the server but my playing time for OdinMS didn't last for about 2 days because the server was still very buggy and laggy and did too many rollbacks. So suck it. Then a couple weeks more my computer set died. My motherboard was getting really crappy and soon it died. So, no computer for 3months. That sucked btw. When I bought a new motherboard, got all the other parts on it and got the internet back. Searched private servers again and I found out about FallenCity MS. Where all players are GMs. Then I played SydneyMS and became a Co Owner and GFX Artist. But all staff members in that server were given a GM place. I lasted for 6 months on that server but the server ended on my 6month. The server was great and I had so much time to learn about things about being a GM on that server. The commands, how to host an event, how to be creative, and specially how to be a real GM. And all I can say is that, being a real GM is a great responsibility. It's like being a parent for lots and lots of children. Lol. So that's about it.

Name some events you could do If your applications get accepted:hmmmm, JQ's, Last man standing events, Monster events, Hide n seek event, And events that make the players have to look for items :]
Do you know at Least 25 GM commands?: yes but not from top of my head...i know some of them from top of my head....i have a v.62 gm handbook just in cast :]

How many friends do you have that you can invite to Yin yang MS... I can get alot of ppl but not rly friends cuz they dont play ps.. of gms...
But i have over 8+ .. ^..^

im only playing 2ps atm but i like your the best cuz all the gms seem to noe me and i like it when people are social.

Will you whisp the owner or co-owner to read your applications? i dont know maybe :3. cause i really think you guys should get your first girl gm.and im not a gold-digger style T_T

ive been a gm in many other server just cant remember names lol...i been good at the job and anytime you need me to do anything ill doo it...(unless its like 11:30pm- 10am or more :3 ..) lol

i like talking to people lol

Other comments:i would like it if you guys picked me as your first girl GM ;]....

i like talking to people lol ,,

Thanks =] ..! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
[GM]Hermit4eva

♥ ~ Hold ~ App ~ ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♥ ~ Hold ~ App ~ ♥   ♥ ~ Hold ~ App ~ ♥ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:33 am

Congratulations You Are Now A Part Of The YinYangMS Staff
Back to top Go down

♥ ~ Hold ~ App ~ ♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YinYangMs :: Staff Applications :: Gm Applcations (Post here)-
Jump to: