YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application:Devs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
simon159

GM application:Devs Empty
PostSubject: GM application:Devs   GM application:Devs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:08 pm

InGameName: Devs

Date of Birth: January, 23 ,1993 (Age:16)

Timezone: GMT +1

Any experience of me being GM?: I have been a GM on essensems and also ancientms and know how gms function. i am well prepared even have a gm book:].And would say i could learn very fast. Very Happy

About myself: I am 16. I am "Fairly" smart, Funny, love to make people laugh. I am a very fast learner, and follow any directions given. I joke around a lot but not all the time. When i need to be serious on something i am DEAD serious. I love helping people so i will do my best to answer any questions given. I prefer proper grammar and try to enforce it, I don't know why but it is a habit now to type properly 0.0. I spend most of my time on gaming these days (and school of course) The two biggest games i play are Counter Strike: Source and YingYangMS Razz (that probably matters little but WHAT EVER I'm putting it in anyways Razz) I already know some of the GM'S 0.0... oh well, i play YingYangMS to have fun and enjoy the laid back game play =].

Am I a virgin?(Jokes): Psh of course I'm not a virgin, I'm loved by all Wink

What would I do if I got Selected?: I would do my best to Encourage others to play YingYangMS, and help the community grow. I will do my VERY BEST to catch hackers who cannot play the game properly = =". And above all else I will be a very fun person to be around and make people have a lot of fun during there YingYangMS game play experience.
Back to top Go down

GM application:Devs
Page 1 of 1