YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sillymane's Gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robbi011

Sillymane's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Sillymane's Gm app   Sillymane's Gm app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 am

Name: Andrew

In-Game Name: Sillymane (1,2,3, or 4)

Location/Timezone: GMT -5 Eastern Time and I live in Georgia
Describe yourself : I'm a funny guy. I can also be very mean or very nice when needed. My temper is cool I always like to keep calm.

Hobbies/Interest : I like to do things on my computer because im planning to get a career with computers when i grow up. If I'm bored I go play sports or get on the computer of course. I like to go outside and ride my dirt bike.

Email: raware2007@hotmail.com

Why do I want to be a GM?: I want to be a gm because I've always wanted the ultimate experience of maplestory, so i played over 60 different private servers and never got to be one ( hopefully this wont be 61). Also i always wanted to play maplestory the good way without hacking, and being a gm seems to be the only way to do that. I could also be a nice guide for new players because this server is differnt and more fun then other 60 servers. (EX: the exp rates and the all in one shop guy.) I am best friends with gm beastly and i was trained by gm iblonde so i get what its like to be gm.

What are you going to do when you are a GM?: I will help as many people as i can and invite new people because this server is the best. I will also wont use my ban any hacker i see no i wont just ban them right away. I willtell them thers another way to have the ultimate maplestory experience without hacking, but if that dosent work then i'll ban them.I PROMISE to help noobs and people that dont know how to play the game and help them in game and show them around the server.

If someone harasses you, what will you do?: First I would warn them 3 times. If they keep on harassing me, I will jail them for 15 min. Then if the person keeps on Harassing me, I will ban them. (not IP ban. Just when he realizes what he did and apologize.)

If someone is hacking, what will you do?: I will give them 1 warning to stop. Then I will jail them for 10 min. Then IP ban.

Thanks! ~to iBlonde for format from sillymane
Back to top Go down

Sillymane's Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YinYangMs :: Staff Applications :: Gm Applcations (Post here)-
Jump to: