YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hermit4eva's Gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Hermit4eva

Hermit4eva's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Hermit4eva's Gm application   Hermit4eva's Gm application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:54 am

IGN: Hermit4eva

Time Zone: Central Time

Experience: I have been a gm many times including these servers, adriism, aijoums,msnick,hurleyms,Gunzms,dmunity,and intern in tiosms

Why Should You Pick Me Over Other People?: I am very active I can help the server by keeping everyone happy, hackers are banned, and everything is working. I love to help the lives of others and make sure they have an amazing experience playing YinYangMS.

If You Saw Your Friend Hacking What Would You Do?: I Would ban them because no matter what hacking is hacking and no matter who it is it is still breaking the rules.

Thank You For Reading My GM Application Hope You Liked It And I Hope to Look Forward To Your Decision. I Know You Will Make The Right Choice On Who Becomes GM And Who Doesent....

---Hermit4eva---
Back to top Go down
zezomarat

Hermit4eva's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Hermit4ev GM application   Hermit4eva's Gm application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:10 am

OF COURSE UR GONNA BE GM!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down

Hermit4eva's Gm application
Page 1 of 1