YinYangMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

60000/10000/10 Welcome to our server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CancelMS Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pranzomat1

CancelMS Application Empty
PostSubject: CancelMS Application   CancelMS Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:34 am

Name: CancelMs/Mathew

Time Zone: GMT -8:00

Email: pranzomat2@yahoo.com

When and how long are you on: Everyday 5+ hours

If you saw a hacker in the game, what would you do step by step: 1st - get proff . 2nd - warning , 3rd ban .

If you got in an argument with a player, how would you solve it : I would try and resolve without anyone getting hurt ( mentally of course lol . ) , and if that didn't work , i would just leave and come back and talk to them nicly.

Have you ever had past experience as a GM or Admin? If so, which server and for how long : I was a GM in 6 servers . i owned - 1 , co owned - 2 , admin - 0 , coder - 3 , gfx - 2 , event - 2 , and a regualr gm - 1 and im currently a Co-Owner in 2 other servers .

Are you trustworthy? Give us 3 reasons why : 1 . I never lie 2 . I would never abuse my gm if i got mad , and 3 . Im a awsoome person im nice to every player . I wouldn't take advantage of anyone.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server): I can code , i can make some cool websites , i have lot's of friend's that can join the server , i make a lot of youtube videos , and i make good banners.

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): Im in a basketball team , like to hang out with friend's alot.

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules : Yes . i am really good at following directiong in general .

Thanks For taking your time to read my app . -~Hope you like it~- .
Back to top Go down
sn_obi

PostSubject: SUP MAT   CancelMS Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:35 am

I tottaly support u MAtt Smile

~Sean
Back to top Go down
StreetSign

PostSubject: Re: CancelMS Application   CancelMS Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:42 am

Ok your a Co owner in 2 other servers that why i dont see you alot and do you think that you will have to much time on the other servers that you will forget about this server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CancelMS Application   CancelMS Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CancelMS Application
Page 1 of 1